Things NOT to say to your pregnant wife:
- Are you laughing or crying? Or both? (it was both, at the same time, fyi)
- Hey Big Mamma!
- Why are you __________ ? (insert anything: this question is bad because you are searching for a logical reason for an action: you will not understand, so don't ask)
- I think the kid will need a break from us, ya know, to help it develop. So why don't we go ahead and schedule a vacation in Cancun?
- Ya know, my mom said she had no pain with me when she was pregnant.
- I forgot.
- I hope the kid isn't color blind.
- Don't you "girl up" our child (granted, this was first said when I thought we may have a boy)
- How about some Chinese food? (this question is bad because I still ask it after I have been told that Chinese food has now become nauseating; couple with #6 for optimum dumbness)
- Have you ever watched yourself brush your teeth? It's so funny! (I then proceeded to impersonate her...)